Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I tried to request my free references. I was promised a fast response time of 24 hours.

After many phone calls, texts, and emails, one week later I still have no contact. For those wondering about careerexcuse.com, here's the deal: it's not an actual company, in the sense that companies need more than one person to operate. And "career excuse" is actually just Jennifer Hatton. All sales calls, member inquiries, customer complaints and member issues go directly to--you guessed it--J Hatton.

I'm sorry if miss hatton is over-worked, but then maybe she should consider hiring some help. Or maybe she could spend a little less time on here, responding to pissed off customers, and a little more time *not* ignoring us when we try to use her alleged service. If her service was this bad *before* she had my money, I can only think of how bad it would be after. At least all she stole from me was my time.

Like another reviewer mentioned, there are other reference services out there, probably ones that will actually provide the service they claim.

Please, save yourself the time, money, and headache of dealing with Jennif--I mean, careerexcuse.com. It won't help you.

Review about: Careerexcuse Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Hire actual employees.

I didn't like: How they totally ignore you.

Comments

#1320476

Hi:

have you tried to submit a support ticket? I used their service and they were quite responsive.