1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I also requested the free reference list to see if I want to use their services. The first email I received said responses take 2 to 3 business days for a reply.

The second email I received gave me a password for the site. It has been a week with no replies and I even emailed them to the places they have listed on my original email as the places to send questions.

Hopefully something wil happen, but it looks bad on them for taking longer than they claimed. Maybe the email should say 2 to 3 weeks instead of days.

Review about: Careerexcuse Customer Care.

Comments

Sue these scammers. This is fraud and all you need is a few bucks and a one sheet form.

Can you imagine a judge taking the side of scammers who act helpful then mislead employers and scam customers! All you have to say is you wanted a resume not a scam

Same here my friend!! No response after 2 weeks.

to Anonymous #1404915

I am so baffled why you people don't do two things.

1) Dispute the charges for failure to deliver goods or services and get charge reversed.

2 SUE THESE PEOPLE IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT!That will be massive expense for them or you win a judgement that can really become a huge liability and headache for the shamsters!