4.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have worked as an IT professional for over 20 years but often on short assignments with frequent gaps in between. Though skilled and reliable, the gaps on my resume's made work experience look spotty, and me appear 'unstable'.

To make matters worst, I wasn't able to reach any of my past employers who mattered and that REALLY hurts. Career Excuse is one of those services that a much needed niche for professionals with less than perfect work references. What are you to do when your last employer shuts down for good and closes it's phones, or else couldn't be bothered to leave you a reference?

Career Excuse did that for me and allowed me to shine for my experience and ability, and literally opened the door for a new job after being unemployed for nearly a year. I seriously had tried and tried but Career Excuse made it possible or me to get back to work in a GOOD job, and I HIGHLY recommend their services.

Review about: Careerexcuse Recruitment.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Excellent amazing results.

Comments

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Everything you said about what people think of you with a resume like yours is exactly right and isn't unfair.

If you can't hold a job long-term and have frequent long gaps in employment then that DOES indicate you are unreliable and unstable.

This company has a terrible name and sounds like a total scam. Any company that would actually use them for staffing I would never care to work for.